Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the authorities responsible where the work was carried out. However, we accept submissions that have previously appeared on preprint servers (for example: arXiv, bioRxiv, Nature Precedings, Philica, Social Science Research Network, and Vixra); have previously been presented at conferences; or have previously appeared in other “non-journal” venues (for example: blogs or posters). Authors are responsible for updating the archived preprint with the journal reference (including DOI) and a link to the published articles on the appropriate journal website upon publication.
Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. Authors shall permit the publisher to apply a DOI to their articles and to archive them in databases and indexes such as EBSCO, DOAJ, and ProQuest.
The publisher and journals have a zero-tolerance plagiarism policy. We check the issue using two methods: a plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate) and a reviewer check. All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word or LaTeX format (based on the requirement of different journals) and submitted online. The editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication. If you have any questions, please contact the editor of the journal.
Article Preparation Guidelines
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under
consideration for publication.
Download article template
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of a submission, the editor sends an e-mail of confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission e-mail may have been missed.
- Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be reviewed by at least two experts.
- Notification of the result of review by e-mail.
- If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly.
- A PDF version of the journal is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.